Making a DIY projector is very easy! All you need is a flashlight, magnifying glass, and transparent paper.
In this article, we will discuss a 15-minute procedure to make a projector using a flashlight.
Modern projectors are costly and made for a different purpose.
Maybe you want to make an Art Project to display small drawings or letters on a big screen to engage your kids. If so, then this article is the best fit for you.
Things that you need to Make DIY Projector
- Magnifying Glass
- Transparent Paper
- Scissor and cutter
- Rubber band
- Carboard or Thermocol Sheet
Now without any further ado, let’s get started.
How to Make a DIY Art Projector Using Flashlight
- Cover the end of the flashlight with tissue paper and use the rubber band to secure it in place.
- Take a transparent paper and draw a fun structure or letter or even a small cartoon.
- Design a fitting to arrange a flashlight, transparent paper, and magnifying glass in a row (see the image above) and put everything in place.
- Point this arrangement towards a white wall.
- Turn off the room lights.
- Turn on the flashlight.
- You should see a big drawing projected on a screen as below,
If you want a bigger picture, you can increase the distance between the wall and the projector arrangement. But note that the further away you will move, the fainter the image will get.
But again, if you don’t wish for a faint image, then consider using a flashlight with an intense light beam.